Thank you for your interest in the Hypnobirthing programme offered at Ripple Effect Yoga.
The course which can be booked either on a 1:1 basis or in a group with the option to do face to face or online (via zoom).
You choose which would work best for you in line with your work and family commitments.
The course is 12 hours in total. Depending on the booking option will depend on how the sessions are organised.
The cost for the course per birthing person and their birth partner is £275.00 per birthing person and their birth partner.
The course can be booked from 22 weeks onwards. The earlier the better so that you can start using these tools.
What is included in the course:
- Overview of course i.e. Breathing and relaxation + Environment + Mindset = Positive
- Birth Experience
- What is Hypnosis? The subconscious and how it works
- Hypnosis Session
- Emotional Stages of Labour
- What happens in Labour (overview of what contractions are doing and why we have them)..
- Difference between ‘Fight-or-Flight’ and the ‘Relaxation Response’ and how that affects labour.
- The importance of the environment and creating your ‘Nest’
- Hypnosis Session
- Breathe Release Let Go
- Breathing Together
- Mind map
- Birth Video
- Go Through What has been learnt
- What to do now
- Basic Yoga flow
- and Spinning babies techniques
Access to a membership platform that contains all the information, presentations, and key information and resources you may wish to explore when preparing for the birth of your baby. This includes the Empowering Birth presentation where you are able to delve a little deeper.
What you receive:
- Access to the membership database
- Birth Physiology
- What is Hypnobirthing?
- Empowering Birth
- Ripple Hypnobirthing Visualisations via a soundcloud download link.
- Ongoing support from Ripple Effect during your pregnancy
- Available to support you virtually or in person during labour
- 12 weeks postpartum support via telephone and email
Our course also includes e-mail and telephone support to clarify any issues or answer specific questions after the course, in the run up to when you go into labour, during labour (with the option to ask if I am available to come to you – charge applicable.)
Postnatal support is included afterwards for 12 weeks (telephone & email support).
Should you wish to employ me as your doula after this session please chat to me.
For further details about Doulas and associated costs please visit the Doula
To book in please drop me a message and I can then pop an invoice to you … complete the following link to express your interest:
If you have booked in then please look at the following:
Ripple Effect booking confirmation please email a copy of this completed back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ripple Effect Assessed course Evaluation Form please email this back to email@example.com after you have completed the course.